Quay Facilities is a leading name in the roller shutter and security door industry, providing installation, repair and maintenance services to customers across Kent and South East London. We are frequently on the look out to expand our team of skilled engineers and service staff - view our available job vacancies below.
For more information regarding any of our job descriptions, please feel free to contact our team on 0208 2266 247. We will be happy to answer any enquiries.
We are currently looking for an experienced Shutter & Door Engineer who is based across London & the South East to join our team. We are offering up to £31,000 basic salary for the talented individual, who will be carrying out installations, repairs and maintenance to all types of rolling shutters, sectional doors, industrial doors, shop front doors, automatic & manual aluminium entrance doors, including access control systems (not essential).
If have experience carrying out installations, repairs and maintenance on all types of roller shutters, we’d love to hear from you. Or if you have a general engineering background and would like to learn something new or take the next step on the career ladder, get in touch today.
- Installing, repairing and maintaining industrial doors
- Installing/repairing and maintaining all types of roller shutters
- Installing/repairing manual doors
- Working in a team, as well as independently
- Fault finding
- Be part of a call out rota schedule
- Professional, organised, flexible, diligent and conscientious
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous field service experience within the industry, although we would consider motivated/mechanically skilled engineers
- Automatic door and door entry system experience would be a great advantage (but not essential)
- Experience with manual and electrical doors
- Experience installing and repairing the assets mentioned within this advert
- Good knowledge and experience with all types of industrial and commercial roller shutter doors
- Mechanical Engineering skills
- Electrical skills
- Able to pass a CRB check (for security clearance)
- CSCS Card (essential)
- Able to work overtime
- Minimum of 25yrs of age (due to insurance of vehicles)
- Driver’s License (ideally clean)
We are offering you the chance to work as part of great team as well as an excellent renumeration package, including a company van, power tools, mobile phone, pension, training, progression and health care. Wages will be discussed and based on knowledge and experience, advertised amount is basic only, overtime and callout will be additional.
To be considered for this role, please apply today by calling 0208 2266 247 or complete and submit our online contact form.